Thursday, November 11, 2010


Guru Story - A Relationship which is above everything

My friends, every moment I feel the grace of Guruji! There are innumerable experiences and incidents. But in a very brief I'll tell how he is always present in my life and changed me. I met Guruji for the first time at the Bangalore ashram in September ' 06 during my first advance course just one month after my first basic course. At that time I didn't know much about Guruji or Art of Living and whatever I had heard about Him and Art of Living I didn't care for.

HE came to meet us during the course. And For the first time when I saw HIM, I told my friend that though I don't know who HE is and what HE is for but one thing is sure that I am with HIM ineverything in every way and I am are going to have a long long relationship with HIM and Art of Living. My friend told me why you are saying like this and I said, "This is what I feel after seeing HIM".This is how our relationship began.

Before meeting HIM, other than my parents and the unknown almighty divine there was no one in my life who can be revered or worshipped. There was never ever anyone in my life that I can emulate or see as an example to follow. In every kind of heroes or personalities I have always found something or the other lacking. And for me Krishna, Rama, Hanumana were just a Myth. It is only after meeting HIM that I knew the unknown Almighty Divine and Lord Krishna, Lord Ram, Lord Hanuman became a reality for me. This is strange but true.

During the course we were asked to surrender all our wishes and worries to HIM. I prayed to HIM, "Guruji, I have lost my Great Beloved parents and if you are with me now then I should never feel their absence". And I'll say Guruji has fulfilled my wish more than 100%. My well being in every way whether it's emotional, financial or anything is very well taken care of. In the very same way HE also keeps me happy by fulfilling my wishes even if they are silly, petty or naughty. And sometime in a way more than my Beloved parents would have done for me. I feel that relation with HIM is relation above all relations. Naturally the prayerfulness and gratefulness fills my heart and I sing

गुरु मात पिता, गुरु बंधु सखा
तेरे चरणों में स्वामी मेरे कोटि प्रणाम
कोटि कोटि प्रणाम

With Love
Deepak Kumar

Bangalore India

Note: If you want to share your Guru story with everyone... you may mail the same at feedback@artoflivinguniverse.org

No comments:

Post a Comment