Thursday, April 21, 2011






Guru Story - Guruji's Presence Speaks In Me!!


I do not want to provide here the details how I got connected to Guruji.

As everybody I started my journey with HIS presence. Since then my life is not same. I had a wonderful childhood but as I grew up I was not matured to handle my mind. Lot of stresses, anxiety bogged my mind. And I can not explain that struggle to anybody because it can only bring tears in my eyes.

But ever since I decided to take it as challenge I could get rid most of the impressions in my mind. And I was connected to Guruji and the Knowledge and the Bliss danced on my way. That is HIS presence which speaks in me. I miss HIM very much in every moment of mine. I hope my story inspires others to take life as a BLISS and problem as part of this journey.

Jai Gurudev

Poornima Nayak

Note: If you wish to share your Guru story with everyone... please send it to us at http://artoflivingfb.blogspot.com/2011/04/guru-story.html




No comments:

Post a Comment