Thursday, August 4, 2011





Guru Story - Just Turn Around, HE is Right Here!!



In May 2005, I went for Gurudev's birthday special advanced course in Chicago. It was the last day of the course. Though it was such an amazing course filled with bliss, amazement, deep experience of deep meditations, I was telling to Debbie (from Pittsburgh Art of Living Family) that I do not want to go home yet as I have not seen Guruji as much as I would have wanted to. He came for so few sessions and all those sessions have lasting experiences. And we were having this conversation just outside the meditation hall. And at same time ahoo! to my amazement....I heard some excitement right behind me and I turned around and Guruji was right there at an arms distance from me and smiling at me. I was just wowed........And Debbie said right then that you could not have gone back with a wish in your heart. So true.....although I always want more of his darshan.


And when I ponder now its so true that in our life also we just have to make some shift just we have to turn around, HE is always there. We can't find HIM perhaps because we are not just turning around. Just turn around to SEWA (Service), Sadhana (Spiritual Practices) and Satsang.... And we find HIM right here and now :)

Jai Gurudev

Meena Sukhwani
Pittsburgh USA

Note: If you wish to share your Guru story with everyone... please send it to us at http://artoflivingfb.blogspot.com/2011/04/guru-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment