Thursday, September 22, 2011

[g8.jpg]


GURU STORY - DIVINE TRAVEL AGENT

There is a secret to getting to Guru Poornima with Guruji. It's so secret that only a few of us know the "key" but I will share it with you here. The secret is saying, "YES!" I have had the experience many times over of saying "YES!" to attending a course, with no knowledge of how I will get time from work or how I will pay the airfare, course fees, etc, everything falls magically into place. You see, the Divine is so loving and compassionate that whatever you ask for and commit to, this is what you receive. So many times I have said from the heart, "Guruji, I am coming to this course, I don't know how, but I will be there", and the time and the means appear. Here are some of my experiences:
A few years ago, I was in a difficult financial situation. Guruji was coming to Miami, FL to teach a Part 2 course. The fee was $475 and I had no idea where the funds would come from. I said "YES!" and in short order, I received a check for $400 from my step mother—to this day I do not know why she sent it. Inspired, I went and bought a $1 lottery ticket and won exactly $75 making up the $475 I needed.
A few years later I said "YES!" to attending TTC1 at the Canadian Ashram. Again, I had no idea where the funds would come from and financially was dealing with some challenges. I had a frequent flyer ticket I hoped to be able to use to get to Canada but found I did not have enough miles to fly from US to Canada. So, I e-mailed Guruji and said, my full intention is to go to TTC1 come what may, I will put it all on a credit card if needed, but please help if you can! The very next day, I went to the same website to try with my frequent flyer miles again and there it was, one seat available for the amount of frequent flyer miles I had. Then the most amazing thing began to happen, I began to receive checks from strange places. I received a check for dividend on my home owner's insurance (I had never even heard of such a thing!) and a check for overpayment of property taxes. A friend handed me a check saying she owed me money—I had no recall her owing me money, I received an extra pay check that month and a few other small checks that had I added them up, they would have amounted exactly to the $3000 TTC1 course fee!

Most recently in May, I attended the most beautiful course in Arosa, Switzerland with our Beloved Guruji. The moment I learned of the course, I said "YES!" a thousand times yes! I had been looking for months to refinance my home and kept running into obstacles. I e-mailed Guruji and said, I am going to Switzerland, I don't know how yet, but I will be there with you. Shortly after, I received a word from my lender that the rates had dropped and that I was eligible for a special loan program. I was able to refinance my home and in the process did not have to pay my home mortgage in May and got an extra paycheck in May—my course and travels were paid for! I then had the thought in my head while in Switzerland, wow, I so want to go and do the Guru Puja course in Chicago in July but I have just done this trip to Switzerland, how will I handle with finances and time off of work so soon after Arosa? Again, I said, "YES!" When I came home from Switzerland, I found a check waiting in the mail from my old mortgage lender, a refund, in just the amount I needed for course fees and travel to do the Puja course and my boss said yes to the time off. Now you know this precious secret. Just say "YES!" fully, from your heart, with all the innocence of a child that the Divine will take care. Time Money and everything else will managed if you say 'YES' . Its all the play of MASTER HANDS. These are just a few ways that I have been so blessed, loved and taken care of by our Guru over the years. Make your AIM – Attention, Intention, and Manifestation! HE is anyway giving with both hands.

North America
Leslye Moore

Note 1Thank you so much for mailing your Guru Stories to us, and using Art of Living Universe as a platform to share it with the whole world. If you haven't shared YOUR Guru Story yet, Dont delay and Dont be hesitant, Mail it right away to mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. 


2: Guru Story! section is taking a nine day's rejuvenation break during Navratri from 28th Sept. to 6th Oct. Stay tuned! Guru stories will be back with a new and refreshing look from 7th Oct.



"As we take nine months in our mother's womb, before we are born, we take these nine days to go back to our source. These nine days are to be spent in meditation, satsangs, silence and knowledge." - Sri Sri

No comments:

Post a Comment