Thursday, December 29, 2011

HIS Grace!!

Jai guru Dev !

I always feel Guruji's presence all around .Just yesterday after I read Guru story in my email , I felt I should atleast share one.So here is the one just after a day I would like to share with all.

Today 2nd Dec 2011 ,my sister inlaw ,brother's wife was admitted in the hospital in New Delhi in the early morning hours for second delivery . She had labor pains right from the morning and was induced also.Whole day I kept praying for the mother and baby and was sure Guruji's Grace is with all of us. I was so sure of Guruji's love and Grace that I got a cake in advance even before the news came. I was having dinner with a few friends but my mind and heart was waiting for the news from Delhi. When the news was not coming till 9 pm, I send Guruji's picture and a message 'Jai Guru Dev "with it to my brother thru my mobile and guess what ...just after 10 mins ,I got the news that baby boy bearing a weight of 3.5 kgs delivered normally and Mom safe.

Tears of joy and love and Gratitude filled my eyes and heart.
My humble pranams at Your Lotus feet.
Thank You Guruji.Guruji has already blessed the baby.

Anita kaul
Shanghai/china


Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!

No comments:

Post a Comment