Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Story Today

My Story Today (19.12.11)

This morning (19.12.11) on my way to office in Banglore near Jalahalli cross; I had to cross BEL circle and while driving in my car I was distracted for a couple of seconds and when I looked up there was a car right in front of me. There was no way I could avoid it so “Bang!!!“ I hit the car in front of me with a loud bang and fearing the worst I got out and accepted my mistake.

On checking both the vehicles I was surprised to see there was not even a scratch on the car and also neither the head lamps of my car were broken nor the tail lamps of the vehicle in front of me.

Thanks to “Guruji” nothing happened to any of us or the cars. I said thanks to HIM & proceeded to work.

Shiv Kumar.S


Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


No comments:

Post a Comment