Thursday, March 29, 2012

ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




I have been an art of living follower since class 9th. Now I am a doctor. Completed my MBBS & internship last year in May with Guruji's grace, & gave my pre-PG entrance exam in jan 2012.

This time the all India PG Entrance exam was very tough. All new questions, none from past years' & all of us were having a hard time at my examination centre in Delhi, because it was very cold there. Guruji showed his chamatkar (miracle), & there was warm sunshine all through, when I was writing my exam. I felt that he was encouraging me all the time, to sit through the exam, & to keep attempting the questions. There was negative marking & the questions were so tough, I felt like running away!! But He made me sit through the paper, & solve it sensibly & to the best of my capability.

When I finally finished my exam & came out, my mother was waiting. I felt sad, that I would disappoint her, as my paper hadn't gone so well. I was almost about to cry. Then I opened facebook via my cell phone, & there was Guruji's message. I felt it was meant for me only & He made me smile. The message said- “Our tears should only flow in gratitude, & not for petty things, or minor setbacks in life."

All through MBBS, I felt Guruji's presence with me. I have even taught him medicine, while remembering something, & seen him smile, that lovely, mischievous smile.

Whatever knowledge I've needed at any particular phase of my life, Guruji made it available to me, via his wonderful books, knowledge sheets, Rishimukh, AOL teachers & my family.

I am indebted to him eternally for the bliss & peace that he has brought in my life.

I never acquired any vices, all through MBBS, or during my schooling, because I had such amazing sudarshan kriya & beautiful meditation techniques with me.

He has been there always, during my exams, when I haven't been able to sleep, hugging me & singing lullabies.

I have met Guruji a few times, during advance courses briefly, but I always feel his presence with me, watching over me, guiding me, & smiling mischievously.

I don't know how I would fare in AIPG; results would be declared on 15th Feb. But I know, whatever Guruji decides for me, would be the best.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! & I am eternally grateful for all the GURU KRIPA shining in my life!
-Shampa Mishra 




Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!

Feeling to do a online guided meditation by Sri Sri? - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment