Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trip to Bangalore

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




I did DSN with ANANDJI in Pune. After doing that our batch decided to meet Guruji. Our teachers arranged for the same.

I have phobia of closed places and crowd (it has reduced now after doing regular sadhna). We had to go to Bangalore in Volvo bus. Pune to bangalore is an overnight journey. I was little scared but everyone told me, just say "Jai Gurudev!" and things will be alright.


When I entered the bus there was only one seat left which was last in the right corner. I was able to see the closed door from that seat which was enough to scare me. But meeting Guruji was my dream since last 7-8 years...so I just surrendered and said, “Guruji now you take care of it…”


When the bus was about to start, someone came to me and asked me to sit on another seat which was more comfortable. Our journey began. When the lights were switched off, for a moment I felt panic but at the same moment Guruji appeared on TV which was on the bus. I got busy looking at him. Soon I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes we were in Ashram….!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had such a peaceful sleep and whole night I was feeling as if I was sleeping in Guruji's lap and he was taking care of me like a mother.


When we met him in the Darshan line he turned to me and gave me a bright smile as if he was saying "hummm…how was the journey??? ;)
Guruji Says: If you are willing to walk with me, if you are willing to value love over everything else, I shall love you more than a mother loves her newborn… :)
-Kinjal Shah

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!
Sri Sri's Knowledge Sheets - Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment