Sunday, June 10, 2012

GURUJI'S GRACE THROUGH MOBILE

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




For past few months, I had been quite irregular with Meditation. I did my kriya, but I could feel that it was not 100%, in fact not even 2% from my side. Too many thoughts and worries would bother me. I kept praying to Guruji to help me change and become more committed to my Sadhana and Meditation in particular.

Recently, I started reading the Narada Bhakti Sutras and noticed my frustrations and problems getting transformed in a gradual manner....I started to freely smile and my Sadhana improved as compared to what it used to be before.

I normally go through the Narada Bhakti Sutras just before I go off to sleep; it gives me a relaxed and nice feeling… That day, as I woke up, I found myself highly inspired by a sentence from Narada Bhakti Sutra which said: One cannot desire for Divine Love since it is here and now; while the nature of desire is not here...not now...

And that day I applied this knowledge point to do my Sadhana (which I was tending to postpone...). I felt the immediate effect, Kriya was far better and more importantly, I had a BIG Smile on my face...

Then I went to the lab to clean some of the dirty apparatus from last evening. It was Saturday, so there was no chance of anyone peeping into the lab while I was cleaning the beakers- this fact and my Great mood (after a proper Kriya after a l...o...n...g time), made me sing freely some of the Bhajans as I worked.

Now, my mobile hangs around my neck and I use it to check the time. It shows different places for different positions in lab (it happened to me many times before when I checked my phone). It also has a smiling photo of Guruji as its Wallpaper...Now, that day, while I was singing, I suddenly felt the urge to look at the pic of Guruji which was on my phone (instead of the usual checking time). And I was amazed to find my mobile displaying, "Infinity" instead of any other place/venue which it normally displays!

Once more I was Spellbound and in Awe to My Guru and His Amazing Grace!!!

With Love,
Shreyasi Ghatak

Jai Guru Dev :)


Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!



No comments:

Post a Comment