Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wow! What an amazing grace!!!!

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




My heart has got filled with tears of gratitude and my life filled with abundance of grace. My family and I were struggling financially for over 2 decades. My father was in 50 Lakh rupee debts. My sister was not finding a soul mate. My immigration status in us was unstable. My bosses and supervisors had suppressed me and depressed me. I had anxiety all the time. My father debt kept on accumulating 1 percent per month. These problems seemed like they were never ending.

But since 2006 something in me got pulled out towards Guruji and I began my devotion in him. My faith began to build day by day. My sadhana was religiously regular. I started taking more courses. Started reading and listening to Guruji’s knowledge. Started thinking of him every moment and started surrendering to him. Lot of changes came in me. I became stronger on my good virtues and the bad ones literally disappeared. My devotion, prayers, sadhana, sat sang was always with me.

My depression anxiety totally vanished. I became super confident happy and ready to face worldly challenges.
The biggest miracle happened, after I did my Gurupurnima blessings course in 2010 in US. All the desires and worries I had, slowly were getting fulfilled and solved. I was never happy in my 17 yrs job life. I always felt that I am so deserving and smart but I was always got exploited. But my guru is the greatest. My job was lost and I started on my own business. Then the shower of grace has always been on. Today my father’s debt is nil in 2 yrs and on top of it he has money. My business is going good. My sister is married. So we have everything now.
But the most important thing is that I have my guru with me and my sadhana and devotion. And that's what will continue. I live u Gurudev.

--
Nimish

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!

No comments:

Post a Comment