Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chamatkar (Miracle)

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




A miracle happened with me today. Since two months, I had a tennis elbow pain and I wasn't able to do the 3rd stage of Pranayam. One fine day, our Art of Living teacher Binduji called me for followup. But I refused to go since I felt that there is no point in attending followup as I could not to do the 3rd stage of Pranayam. Since she insisted, I went for the follow-up (though unwillingly) because I did not wanted to disappoint my teacher.
I did kriya withe everyone. During Kriya, I felt intense vibrations in my hand. When I came home, there was less pain. As per the instructions of my teacher, I sat to do sadhna (the next day) and a miracle happened. I did have pain but as I started with 2nd stage pranayama with my hands in position, there was no pain at all. Tears of gratitude started flowing non-stop. I could also do the 3rd stage pranayama easily without any pain. After the kriya was over, I thanked my teacher (with gratitude for Guruji). Had my teacher not insisted for the follow-up, I would have simply continued eating medicines and would have landed up on operation table. Jai gurudev!

Suman Singh

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!

No comments:

Post a Comment