Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blessings for the Printer!


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was in the process of organizing an introductory talk for the Art of Living Part-1 course on May 25th 2013, Saturday in Bethesda Public Library, (Bethesda, MD, USA). I needed some flyers for the programme and decided to get them printed at the printing shop at my workplace. While I was placing the order, explaining the programme concept and trying to negotiate the pricing with the sales person at the shop, the supervisor of that printing shop walked in and heard our conversation.
He, surprisingly meddled in and said, “We would like to design this flyer attractively and even print it for you free of cost!” I was stunned and asked him, "Why would you want to do this for me?” His reply was very heart warming and reminded me yet again how the grace of dearest Gurudev works in the most mysterious ways. He said, “I will do it! I feel like I should do this for you. There is no special reason. Just email the information to me and I shall get it done.” With these words he handed me his business card. 


As a gesture of goodwill I blessed him and all I could say was, “This little act of kindness will not only benefit you and your family but also your ancestors.” He smiled, shook his hand and replied, “That’s good enough for me.” Giving him some information on Art of living courses and the foundation, with gratitude in my heart and a smile on my face, I left the printing shop.

That was just another day that I was reminded of how blessed are we to have found a Guru in our life. Amazing!

Jai Gurudev!


Indira Sampath



Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment