Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Unconditional Love


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This is not a very recent experience but it’s my favorite Guru Story so thought to share it. One fortunate day, I rushed from the office to the airport to see off Guruji but he had already entered the gate when I reached so I just leaned on the glass wall waiting for his last glimpse. I could already feel his presence so strong and intense and as I stopped to look at him, he turned & waved at me and the time froze there and then. I knew that he turned just for me and he started walking, I walked with him. After a few steps, he turned again and to my surprise, he moved towards the exit door and came out.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Is Horoscope Matching Necessary for Marriage? - Click Here to know


Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment