Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Shield


Subscribe to My Guru Story

It was about 10 years back that I did my first Art of Living Course. Meanwhile, I had been facing several problems in my personal life, especially on the health front, which was one of my main motives to do this course, which I had already heard so much praise about. No doubt, the course lived up to every bit of my expectations, and I had a truly wonderful experience, mainly while learning the ever so powerful technique called the Sudarshan Kriya!
Then suddenly one day, my health issue started resurfacing. My legs got almost frozen and I could barely manage to drag my feet.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Click Here to share your experience of doing Sudarshan Kriya with the whole world

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment