Thursday, April 26, 2012

Miracle during Follow Up

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




JAI GURU DEV,

Dear all this miracle happened today during morning follow up that I was taking. I am Mandar Kamat, aol teacher from Pune. It so happened that today during Sudarshan Kriya the power suddenly went off after ten minutes of Kriya so I rushed to switch the tape on battery but even the battery was showing low so I just prayed to Guruji and surrendered. I again pushed the play button and it started but the power light was blinking showing that battery was low. I just prayed and it ran till the end of kriya and before the shloka, power came and then within a minute the battery went off and I was like wow! Guruji took the kriya even though the battery were low and as soon as the power came battery went off. I shared this with people after Kriya and told them that come what may Guruji is taking care of us every second and he is with us every breath. I just thought I should share this with our fellow devotees. Love to all.
Regards,

Mandar Kamat.
Pune
Wisdom Quotes from Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Click Here



Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!






No comments:

Post a Comment