Sunday, December 2, 2012

He is Super Smart


Subscribe to My Guru Story


Guru's grace is unimaginable. He takes care of you for sure.

This one happened last year. I had a huge fight with my friend. Although, I knew that my friend was wrong, I did not respond to him in anger and went through the whole thing patiently. I followed Guruji's way of loving someone. After the fight, my friend refused to talk to me and cut all ties with me. But, I missed him a lot. I knew he would realize someday and come back. All this while, in my heart I prayed to Guruji to help me go through it. I was missing my friend a lot but could not contact him as he had asked me not to in very harsh words. It was a tough time. During this time, I also used to get angry with Guruji at times for making me face such a situation.

Then a miracle happened. Guruji was supposed to come to Pune and Mumbai for a satsang and x mas celebration. I was although very confused about my feelings for Guruji, but thought of buying a pass for these events. I did know why I wanted to do so but I followed it. I got a pass for the satsang in Pune. But I thought I will not go to Mumbai for sure as that was too much of an effort. But somehow, things happened in some way, one thing led to another and there I was in the Mumbai bus going to attend His satsang.

In the bus, I was still confused, why am I going there when my faith is dwindling? So, I thought that it is happening only because Guruji is calling me. And  then I surrendered. I thought to myself that whatever is being said in the Satsang would be a solution to my problem/confusion and state of life. The satsang went well and I came back home all happy.

The next day, I went to office and opened my mailbox. To my surprise, i got a mail from my friend who fought with me two months ago!!!!!!!! The mail subject was 'Sorry' and he apologized for his behavior and appreciated that I took it so patiently. I was surprised and replied to him right away to patch up. All my worries and sadness went away in a second. I realized that it is because of Guruji only. He called me to the Satsang just to tell me what I should do to what is coming up. And you know what.......in the Satsang he talked about forgiveness and how to deal with past relationships. Just the knowledge I needed. This is one miracle I can never forget. It restored my faith in Him.

Jai Guru Dev
Namrata Nayyar


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment