Thursday, January 17, 2013

Miracles do happen!


Subscribe to My Guru Story I have not done any course in Art of Living yet. My mother-in-law has done advanced courses and she was the one who introduced me to Guruji. I don't know how but I somehow started having immense faith in him. I completely believed in him and I know he is looking after everyone who has faith in him.

This is something that happened recently. My brother was trying to get into Army for a long time. Last Feb '12 he got rejected on medical grounds. He tried again this year in Oct '12 . Before he went for his SSB, I showed his picture to Guruji's photo (that I have in my temple) and prayed for his success. This was his last attempt (due to age criteria).

He cleared his SSB and miraculously he also cleared all medical exams for which he was rejected last time. He got his name in merit list and will be joining Army soon.

Also, I just realized that he got his merit list (for which we all were anxiously waiting for) on a Thursday (Guru Vaar). Miracle!

And all this happens when I haven't done any course at all. I have now decided to do the Part 1 course as soon as possible. I am so thankful to Guruji for his blessings. I love you Guruji.

Regards,
A devotee
(Name withheld on request)


Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment