Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Guru story


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Jai Gurudev !!!

I was thinking whether to share my experience with Art of Living family or not because I read somewhere that one should not share his/her experience with others because miracles are bound to happen when we are in connection with enlightened personalities like Guruji!!! Its a part of Blessings from them !!!
Still, I couldn't control myself in writing down my personal experience with Guruji, thinking that Guruji will take care if I am doing wrong by sharing my experience with you. It happened very recently, when Guruji was in Mumbai. I received an invitation call from Bhaiya stating that Guruji will be coming to Acharya college, Shelu so that I can attend there. So,I decided to go there by hook or crook.
I started travelling from my home town (Devrukh), early morning 5 a.m.towards mumbai by Train. Program was scheduled during 2:30 to 4:30 noon. I managed to reach shelu by 3:30 p.m. thinking that it might have started but to my surprise Guruji landed there as soon as I reached there as if He was waiting for me.
Another shock was he personally invited me through hand gestures to come fast when I was reaching the hall. It was my first meeting with Guruji. On the same day evening there was Maha Satsang at Dharavi. I could attend that function as well wherein I could meditate along with Guruji. After that I was about to start my return journey on the same night. Luckily, I could get Second class sleeper ticket on that day, online through my friend. You won’t believe, that ticket got converted to three Tier A/C & Lady whose 3 A/C  was converted to 2 tier; she requested me to go to 2 tier A/C coach because she wanted to remain with her group.
This is how, my return journey was made so much comfortable through 2 tier A/C. Next morning I could resume my duty, feeling completely fresh. I have travelled so many years through train but this was my first experience of sleeper coach ticket getting converted to 2 tier A/C!Few days later, somehow with the blessings of Guruji, I could attend Maha Shivaratri celebrations at Bangalore Ashram & I could touch Guruji's feet there!!!
Jai Gurudev!!!

Mahesh Bhagwat

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?  Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

1 comment: