Thursday, April 18, 2013

why fear when I am with you?


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Jai Guru Dev,

I did my Art of Living Course in 1996. I was a student at that time. After completing the course I felt so much shraddha, faith on Guruji & my only desire was Guruji's seva. But being a village girl my family did not allow me, and I don't know what happened to me I lost my faith & devotion on Guruji. For so many years I could not meet Guruji, also my all feelings vanished. Now from the past 6 months I got my feelings for Gurudev has blossomed again! I prayed to him please save my devotion & faith. And last week one miracle happened. Some one had fooled and tricked me into buying a policy (it was my three year's saving). I got to know the reality when I got the policy in my hand and I was so much tensed, since the time limit/deadline to make any changes was over. Suddenly, the same day one Guruji's pic came to my facebook account and on that it had a message: "why fear when I am with you?". And after that I made a complaint with the bank and left everything on Gurudev. From inside, feeling very relaxed that Guruji is with me, and nothing wrong will happen. And yesterday I got a letter from the bank that your whole money will be refunded to you without any deduction! 
Thanks Guruji please be with me always and take care my devotion and faith. Lots of love
manju singh

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?  Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment