Sunday, May 12, 2013

Guru Shakti Rules


Subscribe to My Guru Story Just some days back I went to office to resign. I had resigned on account of severe health issues. When i told them my case they told me to pay up Rs 25000 for leaving before one year. I had undergone lots of costly treatment for my health and hence was finding it difficult to pay 25000 Rs. I prayed to Guruji. Later on accepted that it must be my karma to pay back this money. Then suddenly my friend (who is a complete introvert) came to me and told me that I should talk my case to my HR to waive the fine. She even went to the extent of calling the HR executive. I met the HR and a miracle happened... she waived my penalty! I couldn't believe all this. I am telling you, this friend of mine could not have done it usualy as she is an introvert. It was Guru Shakti ruling over. Every thing happened without my doing anything as if there was a force doing it..... A wave. My gratitude to my Guru. Jai Gurudev.

Jalpa


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment