Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Dream Job


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This was right after I did the Yes+ (youth empowerment skills workshop of the art of living foundation) Course six years back. I did the course while I was in the second year of my P.G (MCA) & it was placement season then. I had to clear a backlog paper of the previous semester so I thought I hardly had any chance of being eligible for any good company’s placement process. Three reputed IT MNC's came to our campus in a week's time & I was eligible for only one of them. But I couldn't go beyond the aptitude test round for that company. Then came the news that Infosys Technologies had selected our college for the very first time to be part of its mass recruitment drive. Usually the eligibility criteria for Infosys are such that only the above average grade students become eligible for placements. I couldn't even imagine myself for it.

Click here to read how Kartik got his dream job with Sri Sri's blessings

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment