Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Formless One


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Many miraculous incidents have happened in our family ever since we are into the Art of Living. I would be pleased to share one such occasion with everyone.
Just this morning at around 8.45 am, as usual, I went for a walk alone in the streets here in New Jersey ( A city in the United States ). I had kept my cell phone in one pocket & my ID card in the other pocket of my pants. Hardly had I walked for ten minutes, when I found that my ID card was not in my pocket anymore. This took me by complete shock. I had no idea as to where it could have disappeared all of a sudden. I was clueless. I couldn’t believe how this could happen. I felt terrified just thinking of the pain I would have to go through to get another ID card here in USA. It would not be an easy procedure as a lot of formalities need to be completed before getting an ID card over here.
Feeling helpless yet hopeful, I walked back through the same street to search for my ID card. Thought I should try finding it, though I was not sure where it had fallen. It seemed like a mystery. But yet I wanted to try, I had nothing to lose. I was not quite successful in my efforts of looking for it as it had been a long while and there was still no trace of my ID card.

Click here to unfold this beautiful Guru Story

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment