Thursday, September 4, 2014

From Sorrow to Success


Subscribe to My Guru Story

My name is Gunjan Malhotra and I did my first AOL course in 2008.I would now like to share with you all, a realization, an experience, that took me miles ahead in achieving my all-time dream!
Initially, as a fresher into the AOL family, I was not particular about doing my Sudarshan Kriya. I was very laid back about it as back then and I did not feel it’s importance and would seldom do it.
By profession, I am a model. But three years back, I would not be able to say that. It all started in 2011, when I began my journey to stardom. I started going for audition after audition with the hope of getting the right break. At every audition, the story remained the same:better looking girls, stiffer competition-lesser motivation.
I had now reached a point in time, when I was 500 auditions old but success wise, I was still at zero. I had not managed to bag even one assignment. In spite of putting in all my efforts, the results only disheartened me. This was the bitter reality. I was a failure.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


European Shakti Kriya Programs in Presence of Sri Sri - Know more

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment