Thursday, September 18, 2014

So Loved & So Blessed


Subscribe to My Guru Story

My husband and I visited the Bangalore Ashram recently.Yesterday was our first meeting with Guruji. Brief as it was, I introduced myself and vocalised my desire to meet Him on the occasion of my 50th birthday.
I thought, that was it! Felt extremely happy to give Him the laddoos (sweets), and receive a lotus from Him. I was just so overjoyed! After concluding this beautiful meet with the Master, we headed back home, and as we were walking back, suddenly, we find His messengers bringing a vehicle towards us, to take us to Guruji . They said, “Are you the one who came here to meet Guruji on your 50th birthday ? Guruji wants to meet you and your husband.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Health Benefits of Turmeric - Click Here to know more

Health Benefits of Turmeric

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest


Note: My Guru Story section will be taking a 9 days rejuvenation break during Navaratri from 24th Sept. - 3rd Oct. 2014. We will resume on 4th Oct. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment