Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Reassuring Radiance


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I have been an Art of Living volunteer for almost two years. I was working in a Company as an Assistant Manager and was in a comfortable position. However for further growth I was looking to switch my job. One company offered me a good job with high salary. Unfortunately, during the notice period the new company suffered some problems mainly because of EBOLA outbreak and they delayed my joining by three months. My marriage was on the cards and things started to look worse. I had started to get worried. And one particular night I couldn’t control my sorrow which took and became teary eyed as I tried to sleep. I felt restless, filled with deep anxiety. I knew not what the future held and felt uncertain. You wouldn't believe it! Guruji came in my dreams that night.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Advanced Meditation Program with Sri Sri in Haryana - Click Here for details

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment