Sunday, November 23, 2014

Don’t Worry – Sri Sri is Around


Subscribe to My Guru Story

A few years ago, I started experiencing some strange headaches. These headaches happened on a daily basis, and it was getting worse day by day. The pain was unbearable at times.
One day, I had to go to Bangalore for some official work. After completing the work, I went to consult a Doctor to get an MRI scan done. When I went to him with the reports, I got a shock of my life. The reports revealed an advanced stage of brain tumor. The Doctor said that nothing could be done about it, and that I should be prepared for the worst.
In my return flight, just a few seats ahead, Guruji was seated. I did not know much about Him or Art of Living at that time. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Guruji came and sat next to me! He asked me the cause of my worry. I told Him exactly what had happened.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Speaks About the Connection Between Spirituality & Mathematics - Click Here

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment