Thursday, December 4, 2014

Living – Truly an Art


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I have read Guruji’s articles, books and watched his knowledge sheets in audio, but it wasn't until 2006 that I met him for the first time. That’s when the feeling actually started sinking in. It’s like when you make a scrumptious dish, you need to know the right recipe, but it’s only when you taste the dish you realise its value. Same was my encounter with Guruji. Since then, my life has witnessed various ups and downs, and other challenges. But I have always felt a hand on my soul.
With his grace, I have been able to see it all, with my smile intact always. On 31st October, 2014, a person asked me about this sudden change in my attitude; that I always seemed happy and jovial. I told him the secret.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Together, Act to Protect the Girl Child - Click Here for details


Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment