Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lifetime Filled With Grace


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I have had several amazing experiences since ‘Gurujis’ presence in my life. I would be delighted to share a few of them with you all!

1. Grand Daughters’ premature Birth: On the 28th of September, 2009, Dushehra day at around 6.30 pm, my daughter in law prematurely (less than 7 months) delivered twin baby girls in a small Nursing home at Chennai. Doctors at Apollo Hospital Chennai told us that the delivery would be complicated through an operation. There was nothing we could do then, apart from having faith, and so we prayed and surrendered the matter at His Lotus feet. And it was only by Gurudev’s Grace that it turned out to be a normal delivery. And to our pleasant surprise, both of them are now very active, energetic, and enthusiastic, even though their very chances of survival were bleak at the time of their birth. It’s all Divine care. “HE takes care.”

2. Chaotic Car Accident: On 1 July, 2014, I was returning after a meeting with some youth about ’Youth Leadership Training Program’, and suddenly I found that 2 children came in the middle of the road out of nowhere, and in my effort of saving them, I smashed my Toyota Etios on the backside of a stationary truck at the opposite side of the road at Andrews Ganj, New Delhi. Front Bumpers, Bonnet, Right side Doors, Wind shield, Dash board, everything was completely damaged.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Art of Silence Program with Sri Sri in Boone, NC


Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment