Sunday, July 15, 2012

GURUJI CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




I was very keen on visiting the Bengaluru Ashram during Mahashivaratri 2012, as it was a Monday & Guruji Himself was to be present in the Ashram after almost a decade, but everyone I asked said that that all rooms had been booked. One of the AOL teachers I called to inquire told me that she was going for AMC (Advanced Meditation Course) with Guruji and that it was a wonderful opportunity to do AMC. For me, going to the Ashram for 1 whole week was next to impossible, but I remembered Guruji’s words "you put one step forward first & I’ll take care of the rest."

In the month of December I registered for the AMC; marked it on the calendar 14th to 21st February AMC with Guruji and was very happy about it. In January 2012 when I joined school after the X’mas vacation, my School Principal called me and said that I will have to accompany the students on an Excursion to Malaysia from 12th to the 19th of February. This upset me, but since it was my duty I was quiet.

As Guruji says I decided to accept the situation and go to Malaysia. I started preparing for the trip, the passport was the first things on the list. I realised my passport would expire in May 2012 and the Malaysian visa requires that the passport should be valid for 8 months after your return. There was no possibility of me accompanying the students and I was glad but did not express it. However, my Principal suggested that I should get through Tatkal scheme (emergency passport). I tried it through a very well reputed agent & even that was rejected, so my trip to Malaysia was called off and I very delightfully travelled to Bangaluru Ashram for AMC and Mahashivaratri.

I thank Guruji for taking care of me and making my AMC & Mahashivtratri celebration a dream come true. Jai Gurudev!

Mrs. Savita Rabade

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!



Sri Sri's Picture Sutras!! - Click here to know more

No comments:

Post a Comment