Thursday, July 26, 2012

Health Regained

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




Jai gurudev
This happened in may 2010. I had not done the aol course by that time and had been diagnosed with TB(tuberculosis) serious stage
I was hospitalised and after almost a week I had my CA PCC exams. I was very distressed but gave my exams anyways.
After that I attended a YES!+ workshop in Noida. Reason and Logic are defied when I realise that all my breathing problems are now gone, gone to the extent that it appears as if they never existed. I just have gratitude and unconditional love for my guru :)
Its amazing..

Jai guru dev :)
----
Shivani

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world?
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!



Knowledge videos of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment