Sunday, February 17, 2013

Help will come in any form!


Subscribe to My Guru Story

There are so many Guru stories in my life. They happen constantly, and I, like a happy child accept all his blessings, smile at the special connection and move on to receive yet another blessing.

This story that I want to share today happened just last night. My husband and I had some stress brewing between us since the past week and I was not being able to forget and move on. I was so upset due to his unnecessary and rude remarks that I would have tears in my eyes every time I would think of them.

So last night I was reading the questions people send to Guruji and I thought, why not? Let Him answer me.  So with my smart phone I tried clicking on a couple of links to send the question, but could not find the email address to send it!

Well, the only other email address I could remember at that time was my husband's, so I addressed the mail to Guruji and sent the question to my husband instead! I also wrote to Guruji in the mail that I know it is a wrong address, but you know everything, and I will be waiting for your reply.

After a few minutes, I saw my husband reading the mail in utter confusion! Needless to say, he didn't reply. But I was sure that I would get my answer. After about 10 minutes, I checked my emails and there it was! It was a Knowledge Sheet that I had just received, talking about Tapasya and how we should take compliments and also insults with the same equanimity!

My Guru had answered me! He wants me to strengthen myself and not wait for others to change first. I can change myself and it is the other people's job to change themselves!! Since then, I have been smiling! And of course waiting to get my next blessing!

Love to all,
Parul

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev! 

Art of Living FREE Subscriptions - CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule

Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment