Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Highest Connection


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Jaigurudev!

I would like to share one of my Guru story.

This happened three years ago during January 2010, my mother was about to retire from her government job in march 2010. Just three months to her retirement, some error happened in her department (Accounts department). A Group Insurance scheme of  Government  was not signed and forwarded to the concerned Govt. department in time. Since it was late, it was obvious that the concerned department will not accept the application, which then became my mother's responsibility (as she was the head of Accounts department). The total insurance amount covered all the staff and was worth several lakh rupees. If some accident happened to any staff, my mother would have been totally responsible. I had no political connection nor did I know what to do. Everyone familiar with these government scheme said that it's a very bad situation to be in. The only connection I had was with my Master. At that time a Part one course was announced at our AOL centre. I prayed to Guruji and did seva for one week (after my office hours ). My mother also repeated that course. After the course she became more peaceful and to every ones surprise the office problem was also solved! Two weeks of worries and anxiety changed to relief, gratitude and happiness. 

Thankyou Guruji.
Jaigurudev!!!

Ashok
Trivandrum

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? 
Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!



Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule

Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment