Thursday, February 21, 2013

Missing bag


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was travelling from Kerala to Bangalore with my husband and son on 20th Jan 2013 in a train. On the way I was reading the book 'stumbling in to infinity' which is an art of living publication. I had finished reading about 75% of the book when we went to bed. I had to share the berth with my 4 and a half year old son who was having a disturbed sleep due to cold. I had an uneasy feeling that someone is going to steal my bag. After some time I took out my mobile from the bag and kept with me.

I kept on waking up through the night. The bag was there whenever I checked. But morning the bag was gone. It had the book, my wallet with all the credit cards and debit cards and cash of about Rs.3000. I was worried about the book and the cards and prayed to guruji to somehow return the book. When we checked with the TTR he said its a hopeless case and that they lose many things everyday. If we want we can file a complaint. We opted not to file the complaint and reached home. I had given my mobile to my husband for safe keeping.When he went to the local store, he got a call from a lady informing him that she had my bag. She handed it over to the police and my relative collected it from them.

Thank you Guruji

Regards,
Nithya


Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev! 

Art of Living FREE Subscriptions - CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment