Thursday, April 24, 2014

Guruji Tussi Great Ho


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I’m doing my Chartered Accountancy this year and on 7th May I had to appear for my Group One Cost Accounting paper in the second shift from 2:00 – 5:00pm. A strange incident happened with me at that time which resulted in strengthening my faith in Sri Sri. On reaching the examination centre, 20kms away from my home, with my mother, I checked my bag and was shocked to find my Calculator missing. Without a calculator it would not be possible for me to appear for the exam. I informed my mom about the same as there were only 10 minutes left for the exam to begin. We had to arrange for a calculator from somewhere. My mom then took the driver and went, frantically searching for a stationery shop which was not there anywhere in 1.5 km radius.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Shiva Sutras starts from 13th May 2014 on Art of Living Universe - Click Here for details

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment