Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sri Sri My Angel


Subscribe to My Guru Story

My Art of Living journey began when I was a 7-8 year old kid, and did the Art Excel course. Thereafter, at the age of 14, I did the YES! course, following which, I did not miss the Kriya even for a single day in four years, until one day, when I felt a sudden, gripping pain in my stomach, and within minutes it grew so bad that I couldn’t even move my legs. And before anybody could understand anything, I started vomiting blood. I was rushed to the Doctor and was diagnosed with cancer of the ovary of second stage. The tumour had burst, leading to extreme bleeding.
All this happened just a day before I was to appear for an exam, that too of a very difficult subject. Moreover, the doctors said that the only cure was to remove my ovaries. We were shocked! I was unmarried and was only 22. It meant that it would ruin my future!

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Sri Sri's Birthday Celebration at Bangalore Ashram - Click Here for details

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment