Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Receiving the Best


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I would not attribute any one particular miracle to Guruji - rather, my coming into the Art of Living, my meeting the great Master, my change in perspectives of life – all that would be called the greatest miracle.

When I first did the Basic Course, it was purely out of curiosity. Curiosity paved the way for more courses, and each course facilitated a change in me. I, who would earlier never stand in a queue, was actually waiting for hours in a long line to meet Guruji. I, who would never compromise on my comforts, was actually willing to share a room with four strangers during the Advance Course; and I, who used to chatter ceaselessly, actually wanted to remain silent even after the Advance Course was over.

When I see an animal suffering, I feel the pain. When I see a child laughing, it reiterates my faith in humanity. When I sit down for prayers, I sometimes feel the tears trickling from my eyes. What was earlier taken for granted is now cherished by me with a deep sense of gratitude. This complete change in my nature is entirely because of the influence of my Gurudev.

What is even a greater wonder is that my entire family has done the courses and has emerged way happier after it. Whenever I face a problem, I just have to think of Gurudev, and the solution occurs!

Guruji does not pamper me. Rather, He guides me through life with a strict hand. And I come out the stronger one. I do not always get what I want; but I always get what is best for me. I remember the struggle my husband and I had to go through when we were finding a matrimonial match for our daughter. For two years we struggled with different prospective matches that came our way.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Download the Sri Sri Calendar for April 2014

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment