Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Step Towards Infinity


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This was way back in September 2011, when a silly conversation between two friends introduced me to a world of unknown. The conversation went something like this:
Namita: “Prads, why don’t you do the Art of Living (AOL) Part 1 course. You do this course now, and since I am in Bangalore, you come here in December and we will do the Advanced course at the Ashram. It will be amazing!” Pradnya (Me): “Ok Nami :)”

That was it. I googled the website of Art of Living, found two phone numbers, called up and signed up for the course. Out of the two teachers, I selected the one whose voice appealed to me. Thank God for my madness, otherwise I wouldn’t have met the very wonderful Aruna Aunty, my Teacher!
That was the beginning of my spiritual journey. I got introduced to a life that has Sudarshan Kriya, Satsangs, Seva, Knowledge and GURUJI.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Click Here to share your experience of doing Sudarshan Kriya with the whole world

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment