Thursday, June 26, 2014

Alcohol Deaddiction


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I visited the Bangalore Ashram in August 2011, where I got an opportunity to see our beloved Guruji. There was something mesmerizing about Him. His presence felt just so divine. His being was not that of a human. I felt as though I was in a different world, a world of peace and bliss. A world that seemed like heaven on earth. And before I could realize what it was, I found myself sitting for the next Yes+ course in the Ashram, in the presence of Sri Sri Himself.
I have been staying all by myself in Bangalore since I started college. It’s been quite difficult for me to survive here alone. Living by yourself in a new city is never too easy. I had started smoking and alcohol had become an integral part of my life. I felt I could not do without it. It was more of a psychological thing. I kept looking for support in the outside world.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Celebrate this Guru Purnima with us - Click Here to know more


Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment