Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Walk with Sri Sri


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Yesterday, as I walked from my room to the amphitheater for the evening satsang at the Art of Living Bangalore ashram, I stopped on the way as I noticed Sri Sri’s car parked outside a hall which was under construction. Two people were waiting for him outside. I peeped in to take a look – there he was, small in height as compared to the tall men he was surrounded with, but towering above them all in demeanor.

After a rather unhappy and emotionally turbulent day, I did not feel like going for satsang. I just wanted to hide in my room and not bother anyone with the sadness and pain that I felt. But here I was, waiting for my Guru outside that hall.

He was giving instructions for further construction of the hall. As he came out, a smile automatically came to my face and with folded hands, I just stood there looking at him. Once he was done with the inspection, he suddenly looked in my direction and gave a sweet smile and waved at me. I couldn’t utter a word. I continued to smile and stare at him. Then I thought he would just sit in his car and go for satsang, as he usually does. He never ever walks down from that place to the amphitheater, due to the massive crowds that line up to greet him. But that day he decided to walk!

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Enjoy Sri Sri's amazing way of giving wisdom in one line - Click Here and Subscribe

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment