Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blessed in Silence


Subscribe to My Guru Story

After I did my Yes!+ course in March 2011, I was waiting to do an Advance course. I got the opportunity to do the course in December 2011 in Mumbai. I thought it would be nearly impossible to stay in silence for those 2-3 days. Plus, I was suffering from a knee injury so sitting for meditation all day long seemed like a task. However, the course was perfect and Guruji made sure that I faced no problems. The course transformed me completely.

I did my second advance course in May 2012 in the Bangalore Ashram. The whole trip was a miracle in itself! I had gone three days prior to my course, on Monday, with a few friends with the intention of spending more time with Guruji. However, a day before we were to leave we found out Guruji was leaving the Ashram on the day we were to reach.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment