Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Second Life - Saved in Terrorist Attack


Subscribe to My Guru Story

You always see those surreal moments in the news and movies, where people survive near-death experiences. But it doesn’t cross your mind that it could happen to you one day.

I went for a cooking competition in which my sister was participating. It was held on the rooftop of a well-known mall in Nairobi. All the participants were supposed to report to the mall by a certain time, but we left from home after the reporting time, reaching the mall quite late. Before leaving home, I thought about going later with my cousin and other sister, but then I just had a gut feeling that I should go now.

We reached the mall, and I had to return a shirt that I had bought earlier. I told my mother to come along with me, but she said that we’d go after the competition finished, about 10 minutes later, we heard gunshots and saw hundreds of people storming out of the mall.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment