Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Power of Seva


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I passed out of Stephens with sour memories - my friends had left me and my career was nothing to boast of. I wanted to meet Guruji so that He could give me some guidance and I would get out of my mess, the mess that was more in the mind. There were too many things that I desired, but my hands were empty. I knew not what to do and how to do. I was a lost soul then. Finally, I decided to meet Him at the Ashram during Navratri. But what followed was not something I had planned or wanted. Guruji constantly ignored me. He just did not look my way. I wondered why. I had tonnes of encounters with Him, but all in vain. Forget talking to me, He did not even look at me. All my questions were unanswered, all my confusions doubled.

I returned to Delhi with utter sadness. A week later, I went for a YES!+ follow up session with Atika didi. While she was inspiring all the young YES!+ folks to do Seva, she quoted Guruji, stating that if we did His work, He would take care of our work. I felt those words were only for me, as though it was my Masters’ message to my situation.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment