Thursday, May 29, 2014

Birthday with Sri Sri


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was super excited as it was my birthday and Guruji will be in Mumbai to address the vote for better India convention. With Anuraag bhaiyas efforts I was part of security seva at the hotel where Guruji will be staying. I along with other volunteers was assigned for security at the 9th floor lobby. Guruji has not yet arrived and we were told that Guruji will come to the lobby and from there he will go to his room. But at the end moment plans were changed and Guruji took lift from the ground floor and went to his room. I was a little disappointed but was hopeful as i had the entire day ahead. In the afternoon I finally got the signal to go and met Guruji. I went into the room and sat on a sofa with others who were waiting for him.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........


Sri Sri shares some Mantras of Management - Click Here to watch the video

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment