Sunday, May 18, 2014

Master’s Master Plans


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Although there are many miracles that have happened in my life however I would like to share the most memorable and an unbelievable Guru story. During my final year of engineering, I was going through depression because I failed to get a company offer in spite of having good academic background. But a regular practice of Sudarshan kriya, hard work and faith in my master gave me confidence that I will be placed and also get selected in a decent organization. After the exams, I was the first person from my college to join the company while the rest waited for more than 6 months almost. Owing to the rotational shifts in the company, my health suffered and my mind moved away from the spiritual path for more than 2 years. During these 2 years I was going through a monotonous life and lost all interest in the spiritual path. Then I noticed that my father was going through a sleeping disorder so we consulted many doctors but all in vain.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Beautiful snapshots from Sri Sri's visit to Bahrain has been uploaded for you! - Click Here to enjoy

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment