Thursday, May 8, 2014

River of Grace


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Just yesterday, my cousin sister asked me, "What do you get by following the Art of Living? What's the point of following all this when you are still unsatisfied, unhappy?" These questions can be answered only through experience.

On the 15th of April, I was in Rishikesh. My aunt Rekha was with me. We were there to take Gurudev’s Darshan. After taking a bath in the river Ganga, we got ready to go to the "Art of Living Centre", which is situated on the banks of the holy Ganges. It is the most beautiful place in the world as per me, so we decided to do our short Kriya there. Just as we were about to start the Kriya, suddenly I heard Guruji's voice, for nearly 30 seconds. Before I could begin to wonder where Guruji was, I heard a girl’s voice crying for help. She shouted “Help help!” On learning that someone needed to be rescued, aunt Rekha and I sprung up from our places and went towards the girl. On reaching the point, we saw that a girl was floating in the river, and almost sinking.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's visit to Bay Area, CA - Click Here for details

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment