Monday, May 12, 2014

Feeling the Magic


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I did the Yes+ course 5 years back, after a good 3 years of persistent insistence from my best friend. To give you a general idea about the kind of person I used to be; I was cynical and rigid. I expected the worst from people and situations. I always doubted my abilities, and assumed that things will not work out. I approached any task with intense anxiety, thereby clouding my ability to think clearly. My mind was restless and in a state of chaos, and I spent a larger part of my life feeling depressed and suicidal. And then I experienced something truly magical. After I started practising the Sudarshan Kriya, something in me changed. I wouldn't say my life instantly turned around, but a very gradual but steady process started taking place.

Click Here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story...........

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone.

Shiva Sutras launches on Art of Living Universe tomorrow (13th May) - Click Here for details

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment