Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Helping Hand


Subscribe to My Guru Story

It was the summer of 2007. I got a call from my Friend and Business Associate; Mr. Ameer Ali Khan residing in Lahore, Pakistan who informed me that one of our customer's Brother in Law, from Chiniot, Pakistan, had to undergo a Liver Transplant at the Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi. He also gave me his cell number and requested me to help him. I then contacted them and came to know that it was a major surgery and his wife would be the Donor. They also informed me that they needed 18 units of blood and by that time, they had tried their best with their contacts in Delhi but were still not able to manage any blood.
The surgery was to happen the next day but the Hospital wanted the blood in their Blood Bank before the Surgery. All I had at that time was Faith in Sri Sri and I prayed to Him for help. After my prayer... Click here to unfold this lovely Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment