Thursday, August 22, 2013

One World Family


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I knew the Art of Living Course has benefited me a lot, and I wanted my family members to experience the same bliss. If not all the courses, then at least the basic course, at least they should experience the magic of Sudarshan Kriya (breathing and meditation technique). I don't even expect them to practice it daily, but at least complete the Part 1 course. Just doing the Part 1 Course is good enough. The Guru Grace is such that the 1st Sudarshan Kriya itself burns our past Karma's.

I gave my 100% to involve them into the Art of Living, to make them do the Part 1 Course, but somehow they had their own excuse of not doing it. I 'announced' at home that on 10th October 2012, which was also my mom's birthday, that they would all (sister, aunt and mom) be doing the Part 1 Course. Of course, my mother and aunt were hesitant but then I was adamant too. On 10th October 2012, the course was supposed to start at 6:30 am, and just 2 hours before My aunt suffered a life threatening fall, and broke her ribs. The course got cancelled (none of them could do the course because of this incident).

I started wondering, why this happened on the very day of the course. While Guruji himself says 'Bring everyone to knowledge' then why is He not letting them do the course. We hospitalized my aunt. Slowly and steadily she started recovering. On 16th April 2013, my sister saw a post on Facebook. It said 'Do Part 2 course with Guruji'. Reading that she secretly prayed 'Wow some people are so lucky to do the part 2 course with Guruji, and here even the Part 1 is not happening! That evening.... Click here to unfold this lovely experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Instant Blessings via sms (India only)

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment