Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Guru, My Blessing


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I have been staying all by myself in Bangalore since I started college. It’s been quite difficult for me to survive here alone. Living by yourself in a new city is never too easy. I had started smoking and alcohol had become an integral part of my life. I felt I could not do without it. It was more of a psychological thing. I kept looking for support in the outside world. Little did I know, it was all within. Since the time I did my first Sudarshan Kriya (meditation and breathing technique taught in the art of living basic course), I started feeling the positivity in my life. I could feel the energies changing. My life had taken a big turn since then.
Recently, I completed my Law degree from a reputed college, but was unemployed. I had been trying really hard to get a job at the earliest, as I had to support myself, but all my efforts were in vain. Though somewhere down the line, I had this faith that everything will be taken care of.
Last week, I had an interview scheduled with a multinational company for a Legal post. I sincerely prayed before going for the interview. After the first round of Interview, when I got an opportunity to interact with the other candidates who had come for the interview, I found that... Click Here to read this Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment