Sunday, August 4, 2013

He Sails You Through


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This is one incident I can never forget.I am an astrologer by profession. One day it so happened that, I had gone to meet my client over dinner, to finalize the amount (fees) for the ritual I performed for him during the course of a reality show (a television show). Later when I realized that he was on drugs, I insisted on leaving. He let me leave only on the condition that he would drop me home. I had no other choice at that time, but to give in. My client’s friend was driving the car, he was sitting next to him and I was sitting behind. Just then, my client asked his friend to stop the car, came behind and said that… Continue reading on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment